Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Newsreal 513 - September 26, 2011  (Read 2812 times)
Yugosaki
Ranter Level 5

Falling down stairs

View Profile WWW
« on: September 26, 2011, 06:15:17 am »

[Download]

-=N3w5R34l=-

In "who's thinking these things up?" news… Thanks juul verboven

In drug cartels vs free speech news… Thanks FatNINJA

In radio pollution news… Thanks node [and the report the article is based on]

In holy crap look at this high RPM spin news… Thanks wiandiii

In surveillance state news

In "WTF" news

In "there's no way this can be legal" news… Thanks Cykros

In t-1000 news… Thanks Wiandiii

In unfair trial news… Thanks The Doctor

-=R3C0M3D14=-

The secret history of silicon valley… Thanks Juul Verboven

-=CY83rPuNk K1T=-

2 TB USB 3.0 flash drive… thanks Maltose

Bullet-resistant skin… Thanks wiandiii

-=D41ly H4ck5=-

InTheClear…. Thanks The Doctor

Some 3d printing stuff… Thanks Juul Verboven
-3d printing for 10 year olds
-And the first project to give your 10 year old, print your own AR-15 magazine

End Of Line
« Last Edit: September 27, 2011, 12:07:03 am by Yugosaki » Logged
Misanthropic_Gods
Ranter Level 5

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2011, 05:53:35 pm »

You forgot my link for the sat...im at the station right now, I will get it to you after I get home

"We are now up against live, hostile targets. So if Little Red Riding Hood shows up with a Bazooka and a bad attitude, I expect you to chin the bitch!"

Sgt. Wells
D/\taM/\gg0t_mk1
Ranter Level 5

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2011, 01:21:57 am »

Thanks! Been waiting for the mp3 to post.  WTF is that photo from? LOL Cats!
Mindgrinder
Ranter Level 5

Karma Pirate Ninja Jedi Negative Energy Vampire

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2011, 02:49:37 am »

Not to fluff ya'lls egos too much....

But you're doing well.  Keep up the good work.

Server be with u....NOOOOMMMMMMM!!!

Grinder

*side note*
Pic at the top contains:
TIGER BLOOD CHARLIE SHEEN MEMETIC RESONANT HARMONIC VIBRATIONS VRS THE NEW WORLD ORDER.  BE AWARE AND BE AFRAID MOTHERFUCKERS!  BUY SILVER AND GROW POTATOES - THE END OF GLOBAL ECONOMY AS YOU KNOW IT IS NEAR!!

<insert sound of gong ringing here>
« Last Edit: September 27, 2011, 02:53:44 am by Mindgrinder » Logged

I took both pills just to see what would happen and chased it with a 5'th of Magellan Tears.  HUZZAH!
fatNINJA
Ranter Level 3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2011, 12:52:55 pm »

Personally, I'm afraid that projects like this is what will either kill or spur regulation of 3D printing.  I've already see a few news story talking about the copyright and patent issues with the technology.  Add in a hot button topic like guns and I'm afraid this maybe a sure fire recipe for legislation.

Now if you'll excuse me I'm going to start printing off frames for Glocks.  Or perhaps Springfield XDs.

Hmmm.... now that I think about it maybe I should try to work out that Pancor Jackhammer stock kit for a Saiga 12.

Mindgrinder
Ranter Level 5

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2011, 06:56:43 pm »

Personally, I'm afraid that projects like this is what will either kill or spur regulation of 3D printing.  I've already see a few news story talking about the copyright and patent issues with the technology.  Add in a hot button topic like guns and I'm afraid this maybe a sure fire recipe for legislation.

Now if you'll excuse me I'm going to start printing off frames for Glocks.  Or perhaps Springfield XDs.

Hmmm.... now that I think about it maybe I should try to work out that Pancor Jackhammer stock kit for a Saiga 12.

Links to the blueprints plz.
It's totally LAWFUL.

Grinder

I took both pills just to see what would happen and chased it with a 5'th of Magellan Tears.  HUZZAH!
Misanthropic_Gods
Ranter Level 5

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2011, 07:05:12 pm »

It's totally LAWFUL.

Grinder

Did you bother to look at the link? The Thingiverse link says "This thing is a Work in Progress.
 Expect the files and instructions for this thing to change.". I'm thinking they should be updated in the next couple of months

"We are now up against live, hostile targets. So if Little Red Riding Hood shows up with a Bazooka and a bad attitude, I expect you to chin the bitch!"

Sgt. Wells
Mindgrinder
Ranter Level 5

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2011, 08:14:30 pm »

It's totally LAWFUL.

Grinder

Did you bother to look at the link? The Thingiverse link says "This thing is a Work in Progress.
 Expect the files and instructions for this thing to change.". I'm thinking they should be updated in the next couple of months

So what are you saying?
WOGs don't have the ar fifteen  blue print copies yet?
Pfffft.
I think you're just hiding them..

Grinder

destined
Ranter Level 5

Throw any thing at the swirl and see where it goes

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2011, 02:17:56 am »

With the picture on the first post, I am wondering quietly, here kitty kitty. Smiley
wiandiii
Ranter Level 1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: September 29, 2011, 04:31:57 pm »

Apparently Onstar is changing there tracking policy because of the widespread disgust of there business practice.  Now you will only be tracked if you opt-in.

http://consumerist.com/2011/09/onstar-scraps-plans-to-collect-data-after-you-quit-service.html

i am wiandiii
Misanthropic_Gods
Ranter Level 5

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 29, 2011, 05:09:40 pm »

Apparently Onstar is changing there tracking policy because of the widespread disgust of there business practice.  Now you will only be tracked if you opt-in.

http://consumerist.com/2011/09/onstar-scraps-plans-to-collect-data-after-you-quit-service.html

Yeah, I saw...still..I wouldnt trust those bastards. If I didnt have the service, I would rip it out.

Sgt. Wells
cimmerian
Media Producer
Administrator
Ranter Level 5

Don't hate the media, become the media.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: September 29, 2011, 05:22:38 pm »

Every scrap of OnStar has been removed from my vehicle. I'm not paying somebody to track and have full control of my vehicle thanks. If I wanted that I'd set it up myself with a deadman's switch to call for help.

Yeah, I saw...still..I wouldnt trust those bastards. If I didnt have the service, I would rip it out.

James O'Brien (Cimmerian)
http://rantmedia.ca/
avagdu
Ranter Level 5

Son Of Liberty

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 01, 2011, 06:52:06 pm »

The RSS feed works in Google Reader. 

Are you going to make a podcast feed for the audio?  If so, I would look up the syntax iTunes uses as it is a little different than RSS.

I have sworn eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.

| agorism.info | r4nger5.com
destined
Ranter Level 5

Throw any thing at the swirl and see where it goes

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 04, 2011, 05:20:25 am »

Nice. Now I can keep up with the audio downloads of NR. Is it officially now working?
Yugosaki
Ranter Level 5

Falling down stairs

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: October 04, 2011, 07:37:01 am »

. Is it officially now working?

If it works for you, then yeah. The reason I emphasize that it's experimental is because I really have no idea what I'm doing with RSS.
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: